Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for accurate recording of accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory transactions on a daily basis.
- Manage correspondence from customers and vendors.
- Post daily cash receipts.
- Obtain and match customer support for deductions.
- Scan customer deduction supporting documentation.
- Print and save daily customer invoices.
- Post vendor invoices.
- Assist with freight adjustments and reconciliations.
- Perform filing, mailing and general administrative tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information, or to apply visit jobs.littletrees.com