Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
CAR-FRESHNER’s Finance Department encompasses a variety of disciplines including customer credit and collections, accounts payable, inventory valuation and cost accounting, payroll, tax and regulatory compliance. The Finance Team works closely with all departments within the company. As a member of the Finance Team, the intern will have an opportunity to gain experience in a corporate finance environment.
- Assist with month end reporting and reconciliation functions including journal entry, reconciliation, and analysis; providing broad exposure to various areas
- Monthly fixed asset reconciliation between general ledger and fixed asset software and determination of proper depreciation methods and lives for book and tax purposes
- Travel expense account reconciliation and analysis
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Work cross functionally with other departments, seeking approval for vendor invoices, compiling project costs, and ensuring accurate general ledger reporting
- Work with sales and customers to obtain appropriate support for customer deductions
- Complete Accounting related projects as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- College Junior actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in Accounting.
Our Summer Internship Program allows interns to gain experience by working on a small team, within a designated department. Interns have exposure to a wide range of projects, and we provide excellent training and mentoring. This program follows our Monday through Friday corporate work schedule.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers