The Accounts Receivable Associate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of receivable transactions and monitoring payments received into the Company. The Accounts Receivable Associate will pay detailed attention to the documentation and accuracy of payment policies and procedures and protect company funds.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and verify all payments made to the company; responsible for appropriate back-up documentation and matching of invoices or statements with checks, cash, or online payments.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system, following established procedures for receipts, cash, credits, etc.
- Prepare, manage, and distribute all checks and deposits of payment.
- Maintain filing systems after payments are processed and finalized.
- Maintain and safeguard customer payment information for ACH or credit card in applicable files and systems, ensuring changes are updated on a consistent and regular basis.
- Maintain and track all payment plans made with customers to ensure they are adhered to when posting payments.
- Responsible for data entry into various computer systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately maintain and safeguard the finance petty cash fund.
- Audit the petty cash funds in operations and the cash drawer at the pick-up window.
- Monitor sales representative and office deposit book count levels, re-order when applicable.
- Monitor internal and external employee purchases for timely payment.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One to three years’ of experience in Accounting or a related field.
- Software proficiencies, including the ability to apply and input data in various systems.
- Proficient in Excel and able to use functions, such as v-lookups, pivot tables, and calculation formulas.
- Ability to work well with people; strong motivational, innovative, interpersonal, and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt approach to competing demands.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based atmosphere.
- Ability to process information analytically.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
To be considered for employment, please fill out an official application on our website at www.renzifoodservice.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.