We are currently hiring tax preparers to work full- or part-time in our Watertown office during the upcoming busy season. Employment could become permanent for extremely qualified individuals.
- Prepare accurate and thorough tax returns
- Proactively interact with clients to gather tax information and answer tax-related questions
- Manage due dates and workflow
- Communicate and work with team members to resolve issues, research transactions, and answer questions
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in preparing corporate and individual income tax returns
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Day, evening, and weekend hours available
- working in the tax industry while gaining hands-on experience in the tax/accounting field;
- a seasonal position that you can come back to every year;
- a position with a flexible morning, afternoon, or weekend schedule (ask for details);
- learning more about tax preparation services; and/or
- helping people take care of their taxes.