Position Type/Expected Hours Of Work – Monday through Friday, 7:30-4:00pm. Flexible to the needs of the program.
Qualifications - Associate’s Degree in Office Technologies or Business with 1-3 years office administration experience preferred; or High School Diploma with 3-5 years administrative experience. Excellent data entry skills needed. Strong organizational and computer skills. Receptionist experience preferred. Ability to deal with the public.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance – Authorized to work in the United States and pass all background clearances.
Summary/Objective – This position is responsible for updating the MH statistical report (NYESS) mandated by the Department of Labor on a monthly basis (30 hours plus). Serve as the point of contact for program staff. Responsible for managing contract program records. Responsible for accurate typing/filing of program documents.
Essential Functions –
- Update the MH statistical report (NYESS) mandated by the Department of Labor on a monthly basis (30 hours plus).
- Retrieve and input purchase orders from customers into sage.
- Serve as the point of contact for program staff.
- Responsible for managing contract program records.
- Responsible for accurate typing/filing of program documents.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Complete weekly/monthly units of service, necessary reporting and billing for all funding sources through an excel spreadsheet and verification in the Therap program.
- Responsible for maintaining Supported Employment Program files
a.) Set up new files
b.) Close out old files as needed.
c.) Update Service Summary Sheets
d.) Purge the files and place items in second file (annually)
e.) Make file updates, case file Emergency Contact forms, IDF forms in THERAP, etc.
- Maintain system of recording job openings and placements, including the names of person referred and actions taken.
- Complete reports on program admissions, discharges, funding changes and forward weekly to the Accounting and Human Resource departments.
- Ensure employer satisfaction surveys are sent out timely and maintain outcomes.
- Keep track of appointments and relay information to pertinent parties.
- Type general correspondence, meeting minutes and letters.
- Collect required documents from staff.
- Maintain the meeting room calendar.
- Responsible for security of file cabinets and file sign-out policy is adhered by staff.
- Maintain vehicle sign-out sheets and collect vehicle mileage monthly.
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Supervisory Responsibility - None
Work Environment – This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; lift; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Work may require lifting, pushing, or pulling in excess of 30 pounds.
Other Duties – This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. I have read and received a copy of the above job description and understand the responsibilities fully. I understand that the preceding job description will be reviewed/updated at least annually; more frequent updates will depend on contract needs.
Wage Range- $15.51-$18.36/ Hour, Based on Education and Experience