Founded in 2000, Aubertine and Currier Architects, Engineers & Land Surveyors, PLLC is a multi-discipline design firm providing good quality services that are responsive to the needs of the client.
The Architectural Project Manager/Designer is a position that plans, directs, and manages projects such as commercial buildings, colleges and universities, medical buildings, industrial buildings, and private residences from the conceptual phase through construction.
- Originate and develop design concepts using computer-aided design drafting (CAD) equipment or other tools in accordance with environmental, safety, or other regulations.
- Work directly with the department head in the development of the project assignments.
- Responsible for daily supervision of design and technical development of projects.
- Consult with clients to prepare project specifications and develop effective client relationships to bring projects to completion.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of construction activities for architectural projects.
- Direct, review, and approve project design submittals and changes.
- Responsible for “micro-marketing” and seeks to grow firm business opportunities.
- Education in the field of Architecture or related field, and/or architectural work experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and knowledge of Revit software.
- Knowledge of architectural construction document practices and principles, including detailing.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and collaborate/coordinate with in-house staff, clients, and consultants.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
Salary and benefits are competitive with firms in the area and will be dependent upon education, experience, and qualifications. Benefits offered include company sponsored 401K Plan, Group Medical Insurance, paid time off, and Profit Sharing.
Please Send Resume to:
Aubertine and Currier Architects, Engineers & Land Surveyors, PLLC
Attention: Robert Aiken
522 Bradley Street, Watertown, NY 13601
Email Questions or Resumes to: email@example.com
Aubertine and Currier, PLLC is a NYS Certified WBE and DBE firm, providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.