The Greater Watertown-North Country Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator reports to the President & CEO. They will work with members of the Chamber to assist them in doing business in and around our community.
They will assist the Chamber in the fulfillment of the company mission and develop strategies towards a successful, sustained future. They will be responsible for developing programs and content to assist and promote our members as well as our community. The work week for this full-time position will consist of a forty-hour week 8:00AM – 4:30PM Monday - Friday. A bit of flexibility is built into the schedule on an as needed basis, as the position does require night hours on occasion to promote the happenings of the Greater Watertown-North Country area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate chamber programs including though not limited to
- Jefferson Leadership Institute
- Watertown Farm & Craft Market
- Award Events
- Networking Events
- Oversee the calendar of events for the Chamber
- Assist in the creation of a marketing plan as well as general sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with the content and management of all social media pages
- Track budgeting goals and maintain accurate financial records
- Engage with members to assist them as needed
- Answer phone calls and assist walk-in visitors
- Attend staff meetings, community events and professional groups and committees in the community and surrounding areas and industry seminars to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends and regulations