TITLE: English Teacher
LOCATION: Bohlen Technical Center, Watertown, NY
Initial Assignment in Pre-Tech Academy and New Vision Programs
DUTIES: The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a team of educators to provide career exploration through a project-based integrated approach. Duties include:
- Collaborate with colleagues and local industry representatives to develop project-based, problem solving activities that align to the Next Generation Learning Standards for ELA.
- Develop students 21st Century skills in the context of exploration of the 16 national career clusters
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must possess:
- Valid NYS Teacher Certification in English 7-12
- Knowledge of the NYS Learning Standards and Assessments
- Knowledge of curriculum content and accepted methods of
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
SALARY: $47,330-$53,830. Commensurate with certification/experience in keeping with the current negotiated agreement with the BOCES Professional Association.
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
APPLY BY: January 31, 2021
TO APPLY: Complete the on-line application and apply at https://boces.recruitfront.com/Default
Upload cover letter, resume and transcripts with your on line application.