TITLE: Health Careers Coordinator for Practical Nursing Program
LOCATION: Jefferson-Lewis BOCES, Watertown Campus
DUTIES: A full-time, 10-month position with agency benefits for an individual who will coordinate all aspects of adult nursing programs, i.e., practical nursing, the simulation lab and provide on-site clinical instruction. Individuals in this role are accountable to cooperate with others for the good of the institution and the department. Additionally, experience with the integration of technology within all settings is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required (will consider actively enrolled)
- Unencumbered New York State license as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Minimum experience two years as an RN with medical-surgical experience
- Current CPR/BLS card and/or instructor card
- Pre-Employment Assessment: Strong Interest Inventory, prior to interview
- NYSED Requirements: Approved fingerprints prior to hire date, DASA Training and SAVE Workshop, Child Abuse Identification Workshop, and acquisition of certification as per hire
SALARY: $60,000 annually
STARTING DATE: September 1, 2020
CLOSING DATE: Review of applicants begins immediately and continues accordingly
TO APPLY: Complete the on-line application and apply at https://boces.recruitfront.com/Default
Upload cover letter, resume and copy of your RN license with your on line application.