TITLE: Physical Therapist
LOCATION: Lewis County Region
- Provide physical therapy services to students with disabilities as well as those identified as benefiting from service
- Provide students with a safe, orderly environment that is
- Record and report student progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues in general education.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with parents.
- NYS Licensed Physical Therapist
- Knowledge of the APTA Standards and Practices
- Knowledge of school-based therapy
- Experience with diagnostic tools
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with remote therapy and Telepractice preferred
SALARY: $50,932 - $53,132 Commensurate with experience and in keeping with the negotiated agreement.
TO APPLY: Complete the on-line application and apply at https://boces.recruitfront.com/Default
- Upload cover letter, resume, and license with your on line application.
STARTING DATE: January 24, 2022
CLOSING DATE: January 24, 2022