LOCATION: Jefferson Lewis BOCES with initial assignment at
Calcium Primary School, Calcium, New York
• Provide instruction to students with emotional and learning disabilities
• Provide students with a safe, orderly environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
• Record and report student progress.
• Collaborate with colleagues in general education.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with parents
QUALIFICATIONS: NYS Teacher Certification, Students with Disabilities Grades 1-6 or Student with Disabilities Birth – Grade 2 or Special Education K-12
• Knowledge of the NYS Learning Standards and Assessments
• Knowledge of curriculum content and accepted methods of instruction
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: $48,766 - $55,360. Commensurate with certification/experience in keeping with the current negotiated agreement with the BOCES Professional Association. Health insurance which includes vision & prescription coverage, NYS Retirement membership, tax deferred annuities, employee assistance program, and generous sick and personal day policies.
Complete the on-line application and apply at https://boces.recruitfront.com/Default
Upload cover letter, resume and transcripts with your on line application.