LOCATION: Alternative Center for Educational Services, Watertown, New York
• Provide specialized instruction to students with disabilities.
• Develop individualized student supports based upon student performance data and individualized education plans.
• Record and report student progress.
• Collaborate with colleagues in general education and provide resources to meet student learning needs.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with parents.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must possess:
• NYS Teacher Certification- Students with Disabilities 7-12 or
Special Education K-12
• Knowledge of NYS Curriculum and Assessments
• Knowledge of curriculum content and accepted methods of instruction
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: $48,766 - $55,360. Commensurate with certification/experience in keeping with the current negotiated agreement with the BOCES Professional Association. Health insurance which includes vision & prescription coverage, NYS Retirement membership, tax deferred annuities, employee assistance program, and generous sick and personal day policies.
Complete the on-line application and apply at https://boces.recruitfront.com/Default
Upload cover letter, resume and transcripts with your on line application.