Making the famous LITTLE TREES air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
CAR-FRESHNER’s Business Applications (BA) Department is primarily responsible for Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software. The BA Team maintains, manages and supports all aspects of these applications from design/development to end-user support. As a member of the BA Team, the ERP Business Analyst Intern will have an opportunity to gain both technical and functional ERP experience in a corporate environment.
- Learn business systems and processes
- Develop and design functional and technical requirements for ERP projects and to meet user requirements
- Design new effective and efficient solutions to ERP systems
- Test system functionality
- Verify solutions meet business and user needs
- Create training and support documentation and conduct user training
- Help with ERP hardware and/or ERP Software upgrades projects as needed
Skills and Experience:
- College Sophomore or Junior actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
Our Summer Internship Program allows interns to gain experience by working on a small team, within a designated department. Interns have exposure to a wide range of projects, and we provide excellent training and mentoring. This program follows our Monday through Friday corporate work schedule.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers