Making the famous LITTLE TREES air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
This position allows an intern the opportunity to complete diverse tasks in the area of regulatory affairs. Responsibilities will include compliance with environmental, health and safety (EHS) disciplines as well as consumer product safety.
- Gain knowledge on the management of EHS within a corporation.
- Provide timely support to the team with various projects; including the creation and updating of existing policies, procedures, and reference documents.
- Assist in the development and review of training matrices for various EHS competencies.
- Accompany team members during routine inspections and provide insight on necessary improvements.
- Gain knowledge of the complexities involved with developing, marketing and selling consumer products.
- Interpret and assess the risk of environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Assist the team in providing support to ensure products comply with all regulatory requirements for on-shelf products.
- Assist in the setup of new chemical management systems to be used for global chemical compliance.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university with a focus on environmental, health and safety or a related field.
Our Summer Internship Program allows interns to gain experience by working on a small team, within a designated department. Interns have exposure to a wide range of projects, and we provide excellent training and mentoring. This program follows our Monday through Friday corporate work schedule.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers