- Sets up banquet areas, private parties and outside facilities for formal dinner shows, luaus, meetings, conferences, weddings, etc. involving the physical assembly movement and arrangement of furniture and equipment.
- Sets up stages, dance floors, pianos, runways; assembling required items, and arranging the areas.
- Restores rooms or areas; removes, transports and stores property and equipment.
- Operates a complex electric ground cart for movement of food, supplies and equipment.
- Performs tasks that require significant manual skill, very heavy physical effort, several steps, phases and detailed procedures following drawings, specifications while utilizing knowledge of project requirements.
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY - Fort Drum Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) - Business Recreation Division
Fort Drum Nonappropriated Funds Human Resources Office