Making the famous LITTLE TREES air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
This Graphic Designer position is responsible for delivering creative and effective designs across multiple platforms.
- Utilize creative and marketing knowledge to develop designs for new products
- Participate in designing logos, illustrations, sales materials, packaging, and other forms of visual communication
- Collaborate with other departments throughout the design process
- Develop and maintain working relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Ensure that delivered products and services adhere to the policies and standards of the company; including all regulatory and legal requirements
- Assist Quality and Procurement Departments by providing standards, reviewing products for accuracy, and supplying detailed feedback to vendors
- Work independently and as part of a team to meet overall organizational goals
- Review and manage proof approvals
- Attend press runs, manage on-press approvals related to new or revised printed materials and additional press approvals as assigned
- Moderate travel in the US, Canada and potentially abroad (15%)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- 2-4 years’ experience in Graphic Design or Pre-press Design
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information or to apply, visit littletrees.com/careers