Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The Human Resources Associate position is an entry level position, that assists employees by answering questions and conducting orientations, develops company communications, organizes events, assists with recruiting, and special projects as assigned.
- Assists Employees with general employment inquiries
- Conducts new hire, benefits, and time management orientations
- Assists with payroll and recruitment
- Coordinates employee engagement events
- Maintains a strong understanding of general HR procedures
- Prepares and distributes communications to employees
- Maintains a working knowledge of our HRIS system
- Maintains knowledge of current State and Federal labor laws
- Performs administrative tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Customer Service
- Problem- solving skills
- Ability to work with and manipulate data
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers