Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
This entry level Human Resources Associate will assist with employee relations, benefits, recruitment & other functions of the Human Resources Department located at our Corporate headquarters in Watertown, NY.
- Assists Employees with general employment inquiries
- Conducts new hire, benefits, and time management orientations
- Assists with payroll and recruitment
- Coordinates employee engagement events
- Maintains a strong understanding of general HR procedures
- Prepares and distributes communications to employees
- Maintains a working knowledge of our HRIS system
- Maintains knowledge of current State and Federal labor laws
- Performs administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Customer Service
- Problem- solving skills
- Ability to work with and manipulate data
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.