Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for providing answers and guidance to employees at our Corporate facility regarding our policies, programs, and employment practices under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources.
- Weekly payroll accuracy for the department
- Leave administration for the site
- Maintaining company training initiatives (i.e. Sexual Harassment)
- Applying and maintaining an understanding of current federal and NYS Employment laws
- Assists with employee concerns and investigations
- Assists with labor law and policy application
- Manages Workers’ Compensation claims for the site
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends changes to continuously streamline processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years Human Resources experience
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information, or to apply visit jobs.littletrees.com