Making the famous LITTLE TREES air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
CAR-FRESHNER’s Human Resources Team strives to ensure workforce satisfaction through tasks including benefits, recruiting, employee engagement and more. As a member of the Human Resources Team, the intern will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience in various aspects of Human Resources.
- Gain exposure in the areas of recruiting, benefits, payroll, employee engagement and employment law
- Participate in day to day operations of the department
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments
- Assist in sourcing candidates and networking for open positions
- Ensure confidentiality of Human Resources information
- Complete Human Resources projects as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- College Junior actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university in Human Resources or related field.
Our Summer Internship Program allows interns to gain experience by working on a small team, within a designated department. Interns have exposure to a wide range of projects, and we provide excellent training and mentoring. This program follows our Monday through Friday corporate work schedule.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers