Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for guiding our employees and management at our New York production facility regarding our policies, programs, and employment practices.
- Supervises & develops the HR Assistant
- Ensures weekly payroll accuracy
- Responsible for correctly applying current federal & New York State employment laws to hiring, leaves & accommodations, employee relations, discipline, and terminations.
- Responsible for effective employee onboarding & offboarding
- Provides daily support to employees by providing information on benefits & policies
- Partners with the Plant Manager to understand hiring needs and ensures timely filling of vacancies; helps supervisors adapt best practices for interviewing.
- Assists supervisors and employees with concerns & performs thorough investigations
- Supports the Plant Manager & supervisors by assisting with discipline, labor law education, and consistent handbook application.
- Manages Workers’ Compensation claims
- Identifies opportunities for improvement; recommending changes to continuously streamline processes.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Working knowledge of common HR labor laws, concepts, and practices
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information, or to apply visit jobs.littletrees.com