Making the famous LITTLE TREES air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
As a member of the Information Technology Team, the intern will support and assist the department in both projects and tasks.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance in person, over the phone or by email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solutions based on the information provided by end users
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures or tasks
- Assist with other IT related projects and tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in any technology related field
Our Summer Internship Program allows interns to gain experience by working on a small team, within a designated department. Interns have exposure to a wide range of projects, and we provide excellent training and mentoring. This program follows our Monday through Friday corporate work schedule.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers