Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for hardware and software deployed to end users throughout the Company including recommendation and implementation of solutions, training, security, and support procedures to optimize end-user technology needs. The manager will provide project leadership contributing to the overall success of the Information Technology Department.
- Manages assigned IT projects for end-user technology needs.
- Oversee lifecycle management of laptop & desktop computers, tablets, smartphones and any associated hardware or software for end user technology.
- Administer Office 365 (Office Applications, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) including staying current with new Microsoft offerings and changes.
- Manage phone system and public phone circuit services.
- Develop a strong understanding of company business processes, relating to the use of technical resources.
- Document and update internal procedures.
- Train and mentor IT staff.
- On call for after-hours issues.
- Associate’s in Computer Science or related technology discipline required, Bachelor’s preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in the IT field required
- Office 365 administration experience required
- Phone system management experience preferred
For more information, or to apply visit jobs.littletrees.com