Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The IT Specialist provides technical support related to hardware, software, network & system maintenance and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated from Help Desk team
- Assist departments in identifying technical solutions to meet their business needs including working with IT team members, outside vendors and consultants
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software
- Maintain compliance with software licensing requirements
- Manage Communication Technologies (Phone System, Cell Phones, etc.)
- Administer Office 365 (Office Applications, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) including staying current with new Microsoft offerings and changes
- Perform Server and Network maintenance
- Coordinate user hardware or software deployment with IT Help Desk Technicians, ensuring timely and accurate deployment
- Develop a strong understanding of company business processes, relating to the use of technical resources
- Document and update internal procedures as need for new technologies.
- Assist with IT departmental projects
- On call for after-hours issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Associate degree and 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Ability to learn and support new, and rapidly changing, technologies
- Ability to research solutions, or information, regarding technical issues
For more information, or to apply visit jobs.littletrees.com