Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The IT Specialist provides technical support related to hardware, software, network & system maintenance and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated from Help Desk team
- Assist departments in identifying technical solutions to meet their business needs including working with IT team members, outside vendors and consultants
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software
- Maintain compliance with software licensing requirements
- Manage Communication Technologies (Phone System, Cell Phones, etc.)
- Administer Office 365 (Office Applications, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) including staying current with new Microsoft offerings and changes
- Perform Server and Network maintenance
- Coordinate user hardware or software deployment with IT Help Desk Technicians, ensuring timely and accurate deployment
- Develop a strong understanding of company business processes, relating to the use of technical resources
- Document and update internal procedures as need for new technologies.
- Assist with IT departmental projects
- On call for after-hours issues
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Associate degree and 2 years relevant experience
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information, or to apply visit jobs.littletrees.com