The IT Support Technician will provide internal support for employees and customers. Position requires a mix of technical and customer service skills and should be passionate about technology and helping people. Technicians need excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a fast paced, challenging team environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via the phone, email, or ticketing system.
- Key areas include laptop/desktop environments, printers, networks, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, IOS/android devices.
- Ability to communicate technical information (both verbal and written) to a wide range of end-users.
- Perform remote/local troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Record and follow-up events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system.
- Internal support for PC/Printer/other hardware periodic maintenance.
- Perform requested administrative documentation support duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in technical area, completed coursework in appropriate technical area or equivalent technical experience.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other technical customer support role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, and networks and computing.
- Solid understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to manage time well and work under stressful conditions with an even temperament.
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
To be considered for employment, an official application must be filled out at www.renzifoodservice.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.