Making the famous LITTLE TREES air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
This is an entry-level networking position offering a unique opportunity to gain experience in the technical design, planning, implementation, and overall administration of CAR-FRESHNER’s network infrastructure.
- Assist in managing day-to-day operations of all networking equipment by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance, and repair
- Assist with defining company standards for the selection, configuration, deployment, and lifecycle management of network infrastructure hardware and software
- Maintain compliance with software licensing and software and hardware support agreements
- Maintain records of system downtime, equipment, and software inventory
- Research and apply software/firmware updates
- Assist with administration of the following software and hardware components:
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Wired Infrastructure
- VPN and Internet Connections
- SonicWALL Devices
- Assist with maintenance of disaster recovery strategy and documentation
- Assist with maintaining availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical resources
- Train to provide cross-functional backup support within the department
- Assist with IT departmental projects
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related technology discipline
- Communicate something technical to a non-technical individual
- Ability to complete technical problem solving
- Network Certification Preferred
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information or to apply, visit littletrees.com/careers