Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
This is an entry-level networking position offering a unique opportunity to gain experience in the technical design, planning, implementation, and overall administration of CAR-FRESHNER's network infrastructure.
- Assist in managing day-to-day operations of all networking equipment by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance, and repair
- Assist with Office 365 administration (Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance and support to both end users and IT staff
- Assist with defining company standards for the selection, configuration, deployment, and lifecycle management of network infrastructure hardware and software
- Maintain compliance with software licensing and software and hardware support agreements
- Maintain records of system downtime, equipment, and software inventory
- Assist with maintenance of disaster recovery strategy and documentation
- Assist with maintaining availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical resources
- Train to provide cross-functional backup support within the department
- Learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Assist with IT departmental projects
Skills and Experience:
- Associate degree in Information Technology or a related technology discipline
- Ability to communicate something technical to a non-technical individual
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Ability to complete technical problem solving
- Network Certification Preferred
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.