- Responsible for the full scope of library functions to include library management/administration; personnel management; public/patron services; and supervises assigned staff.
- Evaluates effectiveness of the library's automated services, determines requirements and conducts studies to improve systems operations.
- Responsible for the library facility; i.e. justification and planning for new facility, maintenance and improvements, purchase of furniture and equipment, and allocation of space.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence/reports/briefs, and conducts oral presentations and presides over group meetings.
- Liaisons with community/user groups and establishes partnerships/networks for efficiencies with local, state, regional and/or national organizations
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY - Fort Drum Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) - Business Recreation Division
Fort Drum Nonappropriated Funds Human Resources Office