Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The Engineering Manager will oversee the Manufacturing Engineering department. This position is responsible for making sure our production equipment and processes work as efficiently as possible, including proposing and implementing equipment and process changes.
- Will oversee the Manufacturing Engineering team and is responsible for tasks including:
- Analyzing production equipment and processes to identify areas for efficiency, cost, and quality improvements.
- Researching equipment and processes to improve production equipment.
- Proposing new equipment, negotiating with potential vendors, preparing funding requests, and managing acquisition and installation.
- Lead implementation of changes to production processes and equipment.
- Liaise with Plant Managers and Production Support Manager to collect feedback and coordinate changes.
- Supervising Production Engineers and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure equipment is properly maintained.
- Helping address technical problems that arise.
- Limited travel (<10%).
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Systems Engineering.
- Manufacturing engineering experience (5 or more years preferred).
- People management (preferred)
For more information or to apply, visit jobs.littletrees.com