Making the famous Little Trees air fresheners here in the USA since 1952.
The Pre and Post-Press Associate position is an entry level position, that creates, approves, and maintains CAR-FRESHNER’s printed material standards regarding design, quality, and color. This position acts as a liaison interdepartmentally and externally with CAR-FRESHNER’s vendors and suppliers to ensure the highest quality product and packaging is produced.
- Consult with and provide guidance to Design and Marketing teams to ensure printability of various materials
- Review and manage proof approvals
- Set and maintain standards for printed materials once a design has been approved
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the following print processes:
- Flexographic Printing
- Screen Printing
- Letterpress Printing
- Offset Printing
- Attend press runs, manage on-press approvals related to new or revised printed materials and additional press approvals as assigned
- Moderate travel in the US, Canada, and potentially abroad (30%)
- Develop and maintain working relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Assist Quality and Procurement Departments by providing standards, reviewing printed materials for accuracy, and supplying detailed feedback to vendors
- Work interdepartmentally to ensure communication of processes and standards are clear so that high-quality printed materials are produced at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree, certificate, or 1-3 years’ experience in Printing Technologies, or Quality Control
Competitive salary and benefits including a fully funded Tuition Program, immediate eligibility in 401K Savings Plan & Match, Medical & Dental/Vision Insurance, weekly Dependent Care Reimbursement, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, on-site Café & Fitness Center and free family fitness memberships.
For more information, or to apply visit littletrees.com/careers