- Serves as lifeguard for indoor and outdoor pools (may include water parks and/or beach fronts) and works under the direction of the Installation Aquatics Program Manager or pool supervisor
- Rescues swimmers and administers first aid as required
- Responsible for assisting in the conduct of aquatic swimming and water survival training according to TC 21-21
- Assists with scheduling of staff and programs, tracking inventory and ordering supplies
- Assists in coaching or preparing the competitive and non-competitive swimming programs as required.
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY - Fort Drum Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) - Business Recreation Division
Fort Drum Nonappropriated Funds Human Resources Office