- In a patron usage facility, circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides information and general instructions on the use of equipment, facilities, and machinery.
- Assists patrons in use of the facility by checking out equipment, providing safety instruction, demonstrating new equipment, teaching classes, etc.
- Plans, conducts, publicizes, and arranges support for special events, social activities, tournaments, and related functions.
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY - Fort Drum Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) - Business Recreation Division
Fort Drum Nonappropriated Funds Human Resources Office