The Transportation Associate will promote, demonstrate, and carry out our mission of “Delivering the Difference” primarily by ensuring the company’s fleet is clean and sanitized.
Hours: Tuesday through Friday 2p-7p, and Saturday 8a- 3p.
Essential Job Functions:
- Keep Renzi equipment cleaned and sanitized to company standards.
- Shuttle equipment to leasing providers.
- Daily correspondence with Fleet Manager on cleaning needs.
- Clean and sanitize tractors and St. Trucks.
- Power wash interior of trailers.
- Safe operation of power washer and other power equipment used to clean vehicles.
- Communicate maintenance needed to Transportation departments cleaning equipment.
- Inventory and communicate supplies needed to keep fleet cleaned to company standards.
- Perform inspections of equipment for damages and cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), one year of experience or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.